The Library Advisory Board (LAB) is a leadership opportunity for Loyola students to engage with the Libraries and improve your experience at the Libraries! We’re hoping to better address student needs, provide new services, and improve existing services and spaces.
Our next meeting with be on October 31st on the IC 4th floor from 3-4pm. Please join us for Halloween treats and fun conversation!
Here are some benefits and opportunities of joining LAB:
- A resume-worthy leadership experience
- Develop other resume-worthy skills, including (but not limited to) collaboration, project management, marketing, public relations, etc.
- Network and establish professional connections for future career references
- Meet new friends
- Be integral to creating the kind of environment and community LUC students want
- Be an influential voice in shaping the Libraries’ services, resources, and spaces important to you and your fellow students