LUC Libraries Student Worker of the Month

The Student Worker Appreciation Group for the LUC Libraries would like to congratulate Lauren Bogacz on being December’s Student Worker of the Month. Lauren is a Junior majoring in Advertising and Public Relations. She works in the Monograph Acquisitions and Cataloging department at the Cudahy Library. Her peers nominated her for Student Worker of the Month saying, ” Lauren always comes to work with a smile on her face-even if she just got stuck on the train or came from a stressful exam. She balances working with a full load of honors classes (split across both campuses) as well as weekly volunteer work at Misericordia, yet she never calls off work at the last minute. Over the summer, she commuted in from a far western suburb to help our department while maintaining another job and an internship in different suburbs. She helps both Cataloging and Acquisitions and always accomplishes whatever tasks are laid out for her, be it working with 3 books or 300 books. And she is awesome and fun and upbeat and great to have around!!”

Lauren said of her nomination and her work at Cudahy Library, “The library is a wonderful place to work. I feel so lucky to be able to say that I’ve been employed here since the start of my freshman year. My coworkers are some of my favorite people on campus, and I enjoy every minute I’m on the clock. It’s such an honor to have been named Student of the Month!”

LUC Libraries congratulates Lauren on her being Student Worker of the Month and thanks her for her great service!

Back To Top