Student Worker of the Month: Andrea Buiser

The Student Worker Appreciation Group for the LUC Libraries would like to congratulate Andrea Buiser on being February’s Student Worker of the Month! Check out what a peer who nominated her had to say:

“Andrea helped to train me, often answering questions before I knew I even had them. She has often jumped in to help when things get busy if she happens to be around the library, even if she isn’t on the clock. She is a skilled listener and works hard to make sure both coworkers and guests feel welcome and comfortable. She treats everyone with dignity and goes out of her way to help patrons when they are lost, confused, or frustrated.”

Andrea!

Name: Andrea Buiser
Major: Biology
Year in School: Senior
Your Job at the library: Cudahy Circulation Assistant
Supervisor: Karen Cherone
Message to the library: Being a senior and looking back on my college experience, I’ll say that some of my fondest memories of Loyola have involved working at Cudahy Library. I work with a smart, sassy, hard-working bunch and I’ll be sad to leave when I graduate in May. Feel free to stop by and say hello before I do!

Congratulations, Andrea, on being Student Worker of the Month and thank you for your great service!

Back To Top