Library/IC Survey: Tell Us What You Think!

computer.jpg
Complete our online survey and enter your name for a chance to win a $100 Target gift card! The Survey begins on Wednesday, February 11.

Your opinion truly matters to the University Libraries and the Klarchek Information Commons. Our annual online survey helps us to improve our services and to meet the research needs of the university community. Your feedback is vital to our mission of offering user-focused services, research collections, and online resources in an inviting, collaborative, and innovative learning environment.

Your survey comments will be completely anonymous. After submitting the anonymous survey you have the option to enter your name in a drawing for a Target gift card in the amount of $100, $50, and $25.

Please access the survey between 2/11 and 2/25 here: https://surveys.luc.edu/opinio5/s?s=8452

Website http://

8 thoughts on “Library/IC Survey: Tell Us What You Think!

1. I agree with Arthur. It isn’t much to walk the extra distance, but with the cold weather…it is not something that I personally like to endure

2. The library’s door should be re-opened! Some people do not want to have to go through the commons to get to the library!

3. I understand the security issues with the laptops being stolen through the library, but with the new paths already not providing direct paths to almost anywhere, having the library doors closed doesn’t help. Perhaps there should be sensors that don’t allow the laptops outside of the IC or require that the laptops be checked out on the ID and if it is not returned/checked back in put a block on the account and charge the individual the price of the laptop.
    Just a thought.

4. I agree with the above comments. The library doors ought to be re-opened. The extra “security concerns” of having two, rather than one entrance into a building shouldn’t be a huge problem. Laptops could definitely be checked out as Monica suggested and both the library and the IC could be accessible to students.

5. Every other building on campus has at least two entrances. Why is it that the Information Commons/Library has one? Closing the library doors seems senseless; it is senseless. Re-open Cudahy Library’s doors, please!

6. Please re-open Cudahy. I cannot even begin to express how insulted I am that the IC gets to have an entrance while the print collections of cudahy are relegated to second-tier status. We get it, your new building is beautiful. But why should I be forced to walk through it if I’m never going to use it? Please re-open Cudahy.

7. Re-open the Cudahy doors. This is literally one of the least sound ideas Loyola has had during my tenure here. What a waste.

Back To Top